Friday, May 23, 2008

Summer Sunday School

So we are getting down to zero hour when the new Sunday School Summer staff takes over. This is alittle scary because we don't have a full staff yet. While were doing better now then we were earlier this week we still need more help. For my department I'm in need of one 5th/6th grade teacher and one 1/2 grade teacher. Aside from that I need some small group people. To anyone considering just now these are very doable jobs no matter where you are at in your life. Sunday School might seem like something scary but it really is rewarding to help these kids grow up in Christ.
My call to you: Please consider helping if you have time Sunday mornings, it's not just my ages that need help they all do. If you don't have time or you already help please be in prayer.
Thanks!

No comments: