Sunday, May 4, 2008

SURF Girls Bible Study

Right now my wife, Arpee is doing the first SURF girls Bible Study. We'll there have probably been other SURF girl Bible studies but this is the first since we've been heading SURF. I always get excited when any volunteer or anyone in ministry begins to take a vision on as their own. I'm especially proud when it's my wife.
When any volunteer catches a vision I feel that it is my job to supply the wood for the fire that's burning inside of them. It's my job to say 'yes' whenever possible, to take down obstacles and bring more fire when theirs dies down.
If you are in my ministry (I say that with a slight smile on my face because I have to constantly remind myself that it's God's) I encourage you to catch a vision and run with it. If you work in some other ministry God bless you and I hope you have someone above you who will is ready for your idea.
Back to the Bible study for a minute. This is going to be a great thing for girls in the 4th, 5th and 6th grade. Adolescences is creeping down more and more every time someone checks so we need to give these girls solid Biblical advice, support and point them toward the savior every time we get the chance. Hopefully in doing this we will prevent falls, and if we don't it will at least cushion falls.

No comments: